Insurance Risk Asia, 17 September, Hong Kong
100+ leading insurers joined the discussion on the risk management best practice
Thank you for joining us at the inaugural Insurance Risk Asia conference in Hong Kong on 17 October.
We hope you found the event insightful and that you had an enjoyable and fruitful time meeting your peers from major regional and global insurers across Asia.
In order for us to improve on this year's conference, your feedback / comments would be greatly appreciated.
To download the PowerPoint slides please complete this short survey.
Insurance Risk magazine is delighted to host the inaugural Insurance Risk Asia conference in Hong Kong.
Tuesday 17 September 2013
Renaissance Harbour View Hotel
REGISTER NOW and join leading risk professionals from major regional and global insurers across Asia to identify present and future best practice and trends, provide insights and practical guidance especially in the area of risk-based capital regimes, enterprise risk management and risk governance.
Given the pace of change, insurers face significant risk challenges in 2013. The economic outlook remains uncertain, and complex and interconnected financial regulation in the region is changing the landscape for risk managers. Insurers are looking for ways to navigate the challenge of low rates and optimize asset-liability management despite the practical constraints of doing so in some Asian markets.
Insurance Risk Asia will include detailed sessions on all these areas, providing a forum for CROs and risk professionals to debate the issues affecting them, share insights and gather practical guidance to help meet the challenges ahead.
Insurance Risk Asia key highlights:
- Thoroughly researched and educational agenda to provide you with the cutting-edge strategies to handle the demands of current regulatory landscape in terms of risk governance
- Gain insights from CROs and heads of risk on managing and mitigating risk across various business lines
- Hear and participate in evaluative case studies and in-depth panel discussions addressing pressing issues and challenges confronting asset-liability management and operational risk, the integration between finance, actuarial and risk
- Exceptional networking opportunity with leading CROs, Head of Risks and Actuaries from top-tier insurers and reinsurers
- And much more...View the latest programme
Wayne Lewis, Deputy Chief Financial Officer, Regional Finance Asia Pacific, AIG
Key speakers include:
- Ryan Charland, Chief Risk Officer, Asia, MANULIFE FINANCIAL
- Parag Deodhar, Chief Risk Officer and Vice President - Program Management & Process Excellence, BHARTI AXA GENERAL INSURANCE
- Sandeep Gopal, Head of Risk - Asia, Singapore, Specialty, RSA
- Wu Lan, Head of Department of Financial Mathematics, School of Mathematical Sciences, PEKING UNIVERSITY(Member of Committee of Insurance Solvency under China Insurance Regulation Committee)
- Renate Leukert, Head of Capital Management and Risk Analytics, AIA GROUP
- Dr. Sutee Mokkhavesa, Head of Strategy and Risk Management, MUANG THAI LIFE ASSURANCE, THAILAND
- Mark Stamper, Regional Chief Risk Officer & Chief Life Actuary, AXA ASIA