Insurance Risk Asia, 17 September, Hong Kong
Insurance Risk magazine is delighted to host the inaugural Insurance Risk Asia conference in Hong Kong.
Given the pace of change, insurers face significant risk challenges in 2013. The economic outlook remains uncertain, and complex and interconnected financial regulation in the region is changing the landscape for risk managers. Insurers are looking for ways to navigate the challenge of low rates and optimize asset-liability management despite the practical constraints of doing so in some Asian markets.
The trend towards risk-based capital regimes and the prospect of regulation affecting the OTC derivatives market present new considerations for insurers. At the same time, risk professionals in the region are seeking to implement best practice in areas such as enterprise risk management, risk culture, operational risk management and capital modelling.
Insurance Risk Asia will include detailed sessions on all these areas, providing a forum for CROs and risk professionals to debate the issues affecting them, share insights and gather practical guidance to help meet the challenges ahead.
Insurance Risk Asia key highlights:
- Developments in the regulatory landscape
- Growth strategies in the post-crisis environment
- Capital modeling and optimization
- Establishing an effective risk governance framework
- The challenge of a long-term low interest rate environment
- ALM optimization
- Efficient modeling and stress testingDevelopments in the regulatory landscape
- Unrivaled networking opportunities with your peers from across the region
- And much more... View the latest programme
Speakers to include:
Mark Stamper, Regional Chief Risk Officer & Chief Life Actuary, AXA ASIA
Roddy Anderson, Managing Director, DAH SING LIFE
Mark Wylie, Head P&C Risk Management Asia, SWISS RE
Michel Dacorogna, Deputy CRO, SCOR