Insurance Risk Asia, 16 September, Hong Kong
Insurance Risk is proud to announce the return of the Insurance Risk Asia conference to Hong Kong for its second year.
Insurance Risk Asia gathers risk management professionals from leading global and regional insurers to identify the latest trends and industry issues, and share best practices and develop solutions. Key topics for 2014 include:
- Future-proofing your firm amid an increasingly interconnected age and changing customer demographics
- Investment strategies to stay ahead in a persisting low-yield environment
- A comparative view of risk-based capital regimes across the Asia Pacific region to help you assess your capital adequacy frameworks and calibrations
- Modelling strategies and best practices across Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and operational risk management
- The case for a concrete Asset-Liability Management (ALM) strategy
- And much more... view the full programme here
REGISTER NOW: Check out our booking rates here
What's more: Join our post-conference course on Insurance Unit-Linked Guarantees with Prof. Aymeric Kalife, Head of Inforce & Product Management at AXA (Risk Management, Life and Savings Products). Find out more about the separately bookable, 2-day course here.
For details on speaking and sponsorship opportunities, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 852 3411 4844.