Insurance Risk Asia
16 September 2014
The Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View
Thank you to all who attended the 2nd Insurance Risk Asia conference. We greatly appreciated your attendance and hope that the conference was an insightful, enjoyable and memorable experience for you. We look forward to welcoming you to our events in the future.
This year's Conference attracted risk management, actuarial and investment experts from global and local insurers and reinsurers, regional regulators and industry associations to discuss the following topics:
- Developing a proactive view of risk management by future-proofing amid an age of interconnected risks
- Dynamic investment strategies for a changing environment, from portfolio optimisation and liability-driven investing to Asset-Liability Management (ALM)
- A comparative view of APAC risk-based capital (RBC) regimes, featuring panellists from the Actuarial Society of Hong Kong (ASHK), Great Eastern Life (Singapore), and PT Wana Artha Life (Indonesia)
- Leveraging industry and demographic change to innovate in product development, from a regulator's perspective
- Best practices for Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and OpRisk management ...view our full programme here
What's more: Our post-conference course on Insurance Unit-Linked Guarantees with Prof. Aymeric Kalife, Head of Inforce & Product Management at AXA (Risk Management,i Lfe and Savings Products) took place at The Excelsior Hong Kong.
For details on future events and speaking and sponsorship opportunities, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 852 3411 4844.